Recruiters, HR professionals and job interviewers need to be very careful to avoid asking certain questions before, during or after a job interview because they might contravene anti-discrimination laws and, therefore, be illegal. And, whilst jobseekers would probably recognise a blatant discriminatory question, there are often ‘grey’ areas and questions that seem harmless, but are, discriminatory.
Trusted by many great brands since 2009 including...
You Can Choose From 2 Easy Options And Benefit From:
- Specialised Recruitment Service
- Cost-effective recruitment to suit YOUR precise financial requirements
- An easy 1-2-3 process - simply post your job and RELAX. We’ll do the rest – FAST!
- Maximum exposure - your job is transmitted rapidly across multiple major job boards
- Social Media integration for your campaign – it’s all part of the service!
- Fully pre-qualified candidates saving you time, hassle and money
- An Online Employer Dashboard to easily track your roles and candidates
- Premium Recruitment Service at ONLY 10%
- Advanced Recruitment Service at JUST 12%
- Free 28 Day Candidate Replacement and a 100% Money Back Guarantee