If The 'Why' Is Powerful… The 'How' Becomes Easy!
Want to improve your company's sales and performance dramatically? Want to have more motivated employees who don't need constant micro-management and who just get on with the job? If all of your staff - or even just a few more - were truly self-motivated, wouldn't the running of your business become infinitely easier and more profitable?
There is a clear solution to improving the performance of your business. The one simple 'secret' for business owners to grasp is that by removing underperforming employees and instead employing more of the right people, who have strong personal motivations for achieving something in life, will super-charge their business and propel it towards the high success they desire.
First, there is an important, well respected and age old 'rule' to understand and this is known as the Pareto Principle. This says that 80% of the results produced by your business will more than likely be from the efforts of 20% of the people within your business. Only the remaining 20% of business will come from the remaining 80% of people.
If you could increase your 20% of high achievers to, say, 30%, it would give you an enormous advantage over your competitors. If 30% of your staff produced 80% of your business, there would be a proportionate growth in your sales. For example:
Total Employees = 100
Top performers (20%) = 20
80% produced by 20% = £800,000
20% produced by 80% = £200,000
Overall Sales Revenue = £1,000,000
Revenue per top 20% individual = £40,000
Revenue per bottom 80% individual = £2,500
If 80% revenue produced by 30% of workforce (e.g. 30 employees) at £40,000 each and 20% is produced by remaining 70%, it changes your revenue as follows:
30 x £40,000 = £1,200,000
70 x £2,500 = £175,000
Total Revenue = £1,375,000
Sales Increase = 37.5%
By increasing your high performers by just 10% whilst decreasing low performers by a corresponding 10%, you are likely to increase your sales revenue by 37.5%. If you replace 20% of poor performers with high performers, you will likely see a 75% increase in sales revenue! In other words, in a team of 10 sales staff, if you remove 2 poor performers and replace them with 2 high performers, your sales are likely to increase by 75%!
But adding guaranteed high performers to your business is not as simple as that, right? After all, they don't have “I'm a high performer” tattooed on their forehead! It's how they are 'wired' inside that makes the difference. So how can you tell before you employ someone that they are made of the right stuff for your business and most likely to be in the high performer bracket?
The simple answer is to stop relying on just a CV and an interview when recruiting new people and to instead use the power of science to identify the hidden aspects you require in your potential new employees – long before they get to the final interview stage. A CV is effectively a self-serving marketing document designed to promote its author. You simply cannot rely on it. And the interview alone is also not suitable as emotions can take over and cause irrational decisions. By taking the emotion out of the equation, and taking only the cold, hard facts, you can get to interview the people who are most likely to be the right types for the job and minimise the risk of making a wrong and costly decision.
So how can science help? Personality and Psychometric profiling is now recognised as a major step forward in matching employees up to the right job, improving business performance and reducing attrition rates. Most large and successful organisations now utilise some form of psychometric screening.
The RecruitEasy Job-match and Personal Profile Blueprint is a sophisticated system of 72 questions and exercises. It has been utilised, tested and benchmarked with thousands of new recruits over the last 10 years. It predicts with great accuracy who the high performers are likely to be and whether they are truly capable. It checks not only a person's style, energy, aggression and passion but, in terms of work, 'How they do it, 'Why they do it, 'Can they do it?' and, most importantly, 'Will they do it?' The system is truly unique and checks the following criteria:
- Underlying key motivational drivers – Finds out what really deep-down motivates the person - their sub-conscious dominant drivers. It's how they are 'wired' and why they do certain things.
- Personal external characteristics – How the person appears to others and the external behavioural characteristics they portray. This is known as their 'mask' character and may be different to their underlying subconscious character.
- X-Factor for success – Shows if they possess an inner ability and desire to succeed and if their beliefs and natural auto-actions are aligned for high achievement and success.
- Creativity, lateral thinking and invention – Discovers if they can think laterally and are naturally creative or inventive or whether they are likely to be inhibited in their thinking and need constant direction.
- Cognitive function and prioritisation - Shows if they possess a good clarity of conscious thought processes and a sense of order for general aspects and for key personal values. It particularly predicts in how personal life issues impacts on their work life and if they are capable of maintaining control and balance.
- IQ predictor comparison – measures aspects in visual, logical, numerical, grammatical, spatial, co-ordination, perspective and stationary intelligence and compares this to the wider population.
- Integrity comparison – checks basic levels of honesty and integrity as a comparison to the wider population.
With such sophistication in the programming behind this system, it improves the quality of the recruit dramatically and ensures the person you finally interview has a very high percentage chance of being from the right group. Recruit right and recruit smart and your life becomes infinitely easier. Improving sales performance by 75% needs just 20% of your team replaced. Find out what their 'why' is because:
If the 'why' is powerful, the 'how' becomes easy!
|Want to focus on your core business? RecruitEasy shows you exactly how to outsource the tedious stuff & dramatically cut your costs. Register your interest at www.recruiteasy.co.uk to get started immediately.|