Whether you’re employed or not, you can make a massive difference to your career prospects by getting certified in the essential skills that employers prioritise when filling their job vacancies. In a recent study of more than 100,000 job descriptions, the 4 skills mentioned most often were:
Sales businesses in particular need employees that will maintain high levels of sales performance for the long term and who will not be overly affected by the daily pressures of their employment.
Save 80% on Accredited Skills Training.
Love can be painful because you pay a price - the time, energy and effort that was put into a relationship is wasted and you end up with that horrible feeling in your chest - a broken heart. The sales manager-salesperson relationship is very similar.
Far too many people recruited by sales organisations end up leaving in failure because of one simple truth, that is, most recruiters rely just on a CV plus what a potential new sales recruit tells them rather than on utilising a scientific tool to discover the TRUE FACTS.
So, you’ve done the screening, formulated a short-list, held the final interviews, weighed up all the options and are about to pick up the phone to congratulate the lucky candidate on being selected for your great vacancy.Stop! …and think.
Recruiters, HR professionals and job interviewers need to be very careful to avoid asking certain questions before, during or after a job interview because they might contravene anti-discrimination laws and, therefore, be illegal. And, whilst jobseekers would probably recognise a blatant discriminatory question, there are often ‘grey’ areas and questions that seem harmless, but are, discriminatory.
A recruitment survey by XpertHR has found that the majority of employers have already taken steps to reduce their recruitment costs in the past year or are currently doing so. The survey revealed that only 5.1% of employers have not taken any steps to lower their recruitment costs over the past 12 months.
- Smile - Miserable Gits need not apply!
- If The 'Why' Is Powerful… The 'How' Becomes Easy!
- £19 Million Fine - Shock For Recruiters and Employers That Neglected UK Work Eligibility Checks
- Gift will help BMAD donations roll in
- ONS Employment Report Gets Mixed Reaction - But There's Hope!
- Reports Warn of Unemployment Problems For The Young Across Social Sectors
- Scientific Study Says Get Motivated To Increase Your Intelligence!
- Recruiters Must "raise their game" and "add more value" says Mark Gilbertson, Lloyds Banking Group
- Employers Say Recruiting New Staff Too Costly And Time Intensive
- Sales Recruitment Thinking - Old School vs New School