Whether you’re employed or not, you can make a massive difference to your career prospects by getting certified in the essential skills that employers prioritise when filling their job vacancies. In a recent study of more than 100,000 job descriptions, the 4 skills mentioned most often were:
Save 80% on Accredited Skills Training.
Number 3 in employers’ top 10 turn-offs when hiring in the UK is not smiling, according to recently conducted industry research. Furthermore, additional surveys convey that smiling portrays optimism which also suggests a positive thinking and pro-active personality.
Creating a really effective CV can be very challenging, so it’s advisable to use a checklist to ensure it is right. Your CV is your 'marketing brochure', which gives you just a couple of pages to convey your value to an employer including your personality, skills and experience. But you may be competing with many others going for the same job. So how do you stand out?
- A Good Interview On The Initial Call Can Deliver Sales Success
- 10 Most Difficult Types Of Employees And How to Deal With Them
- ♥ Love Stinks... Even In Recruitment
- Why Your Sales Recruitment Sucks!
- Wait! Think First Before You Make That Job Offer!
- Job Interviewing Questions You Must Avoid Asking
- Warning to Recruiters as Employers Look to Cut Recruitment Costs
- If The 'Why' Is Powerful… The 'How' Becomes Easy!
- £19 Million Fine - Shock For Recruiters and Employers That Neglected UK Work Eligibility Checks
- Gift will help BMAD donations roll in