RecruitEasy require a General Builder for a long term project in Okehampton, Devon.
Rate of pay: £18.00 – £20.00 per hour
Duties will include:
- undertaking refurbish and renovations for domestic clients
- removal of materials, including but not limited to demo/knocking out.
- Basic blockwork / masonry / carpentry / plastering
- good plumbing and tiling skills preferable
- experience in 1st and 2nd fix Carpentry
- excellent knowledge and skills
- A full set of tested tools
The successful candidate will require:
- Right to work and ID (passport or driving licence or birth certificate)
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a large team
- Ability to complete tasks to the highest standard
- Reliability and punctuality
- To be Health & Safety Compliant and observant of all health and safety rules and regulations
- Own transport and PPE
If you are interested in this position please call us on 01626 572510 and / or apply with an updated copy of your CV.