Chemical Blending Operative - Corwen
Location: Corwen, Conwy LL21
RecruitEasy are looking for a Chemical Blending Operative to work for our client based in Corwen, Conwy.
Start Date: Immediate
- Blending raw materials correctly, following a formulation provided by the Quality Department and be responsible for maximizing quality and productivity.
- Draw samples from mix for analytical testing.
- Complete paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the blending, from updating records to show what’s been completed to noting any issues.
- Set up select and weigh correctly each raw material required
- Operate Counter balance Forklift
- Identify blending issues, monitor and record progress of each blend, identify issues in a timely manner and proactively find ways to resolve them so that deadlines are still met without compromising quality.
- Clean down of the blending plant to the required standard in line with cross contamination analytical testing.
- Support line packing activity / production support as required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Counter Balance Forklift Licence required
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Mechanically minded.
- Experience of working in compliance of a quality system ISO9001.
- Experience of using ERP
Pay Rate: £11.68 to £14.00 per Hour
If you would like more information regarding this Chemical Blending Operative - Corwen position, please call our office on 01626 572510 or just click apply.
Please note, our pay rates may differ depending on your experience and tickets, and between pay as you earn / self employed, we will discuss this with you upon application if applicable.
If you are looking for work and don't think this job is for you, return to our job search to find a role suitable for you. You can also search by location, for example . Alternatively you can register with us, for us to find a role for you or view other jobs and more information about our services in Corwen, Conwy. We can then check all our available jobs that may not be on our website.
RecruitEasy is a specialist Construction Recruitment Agency supplying, workers, agency workers or temporary staff to the construction industry and other building sectors. We also supply staff and workers to the warehousing, logistics and hospitality sectors. Find out more about us.
You, our candidates, are our total focus and we aim to far exceed your expectations. We aim to promptly and efficiently meet your demands. We understand the difficulties Forklift, Warehouses and workers face and why we need to be both flexible and very responsive to your precise needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we charge no administration or payroll fees and we do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. These fees can be as much as 5% of your take home pay, equating to £0.70, per hour for this Chemical Blending Operative - Corwen Job. On average, That's £121.33 per month that would be lost if you work 40 hours per week, which is £1,456.00 per Year! Working with us, you keep all of the money you earn. Find out more about why umbrella fees are bad.
RecruitEasy is not only the easy way to find a job, it's the smart way!