Cnc Operator - Coventry
Location: Coventry, West Midlands CV6
RecruitEasy are looking for a CNC Operator to work for our client based in Coventry , West Midlands.
Start Date: Immediate
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Can understanding technical drawings
- Previous CNC operating experience is required
- Previous experience using measuring equipment is required
- Must have PPE
- Own transport would be an advantage
Pay Rate: Up to £26,364 per Year
If you would like more information regarding this Cnc Operator - Coventry position, please call our office on 01626 572510 or just click apply.
Please note, our pay rates may differ depending on your experience and tickets, and between pay as you earn / self employed, we will discuss this with you upon application if applicable.
Similar Jobs to Cnc Operator - Coventry
If you are looking for work and don't think this job is for you, look over our similar jobs above or return to our job search to find a role suitable for you. You can also search by location, for example jobs near West Midlands. Alternatively you can register with us, for us to find a role for you or view other jobs and more information about our services in Coventry, West Midlands. We can then check all our available jobs that may not be on our website.
RecruitEasy is a specialist Construction Recruitment Agency supplying, workers, agency workers or temporary staff to the construction industry and other building sectors. We also supply staff and workers to the warehousing, logistics and hospitality sectors. Find out more about us.
You, our candidates, are our total focus and we aim to far exceed your expectations. We aim to promptly and efficiently meet your demands. We understand the difficulties Factory Operative, Warehouses and workers face and why we need to be both flexible and very responsive to your precise needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we charge no administration or payroll fees and we do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. These fees can be as much as 5% of your take home pay, equating to £0.90, per hour for a £18 per hour Job. On average, That's £156 per month that would be lost if you work 40 hours per week, which is £1872 per Year! Working with us, you keep all of the money you earn. Find out more about why umbrella fees are bad.
RecruitEasy is not only the easy way to find a job, it's the smart way!