Electrician - Kingteignton
Location: Kingteignton, Devon TQ12
RecruitEasy are looking for a Electrician to work for our client based in Kingteignton, Devon.
Start Date: Immediate
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Must have a valid ECS Card
- Must have own tools
- Must have own transport
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
Pay Rate: £19.50 to £22.00 per Hour
If you would like more information regarding this Electrician - Kingteignton position, please call our office on 01626 572510 or just click apply.
Please note, our pay rates may differ depending on your experience and tickets, and between pay as you earn / self employed, we will discuss this with you upon application if applicable.
Job Type: Electrician
Similar Jobs to Electrician - Kingteignton
1x Electrician - £19.50 to £22 per Hour
Electrician - £19.50 to £22.00 per Hour
St Austell, PL25
If you are looking for work and don't think this job is for you, look over our similar jobs above or return to our job search to find a role suitable for you. You can also search by location, for example jobs near Devon. Alternatively you can register with us, for us to find a role for you or view other jobs and more information about our services in Kingteignton, Devon. We can then check all our available jobs that may not be on our website.
RecruitEasy is a specialist Construction Recruitment Agency supplying, workers, agency workers or temporary staff to the construction industry and other building sectors. We also supply staff and workers to the warehousing, logistics and hospitality sectors. Find out more about us.
You, our candidates, are our total focus and we aim to far exceed your expectations. We aim to promptly and efficiently meet your demands. We understand the difficulties Electricians and workers face and why we need to be both flexible and very responsive to your precise needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we charge no administration or payroll fees and we do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. These fees can be as much as 5% of your take home pay, equating to £1.10, per hour for this Electrician - Kingteignton Job. On average, That's £190.67 per month that would be lost if you work 40 hours per week, which is £2,288.00 per Year! Working with us, you keep all of the money you earn. Find out more about why umbrella fees are bad.
RecruitEasy is not only the easy way to find a job, it's the smart way!