Groundworker / Machine Operator - Newton Abbot
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12
RecruitEasy are looking for a Groundworker / Machine Operator to work for our client based in Newton Abbot , Devon.
Duration: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
- Drainage, concrete, kerbing and flagging.
- Dredging ditches and rivers and laying pipes to supply water to buildings
- Excavating foundations and levelling ground
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment to perform construction tasks
- Following technical plans and observing site markings.
- Forward tipping dumper driving to perform Groundworks tasks
- Other various Excavation tasks as required.
- Using equipment and tools effectively to perform construction tasks.
- Must have Machine Tickets either CPCS/NPORS
- Must have PPE
- Be able to provide an up to date copy of your CV
- Previous experience within a similar role
Pay Rate: £18.00 to £22.00 per Hour
If you would like more information regarding this Groundworker / Machine Operator - Newton Abbot position, please call our office on 01626 572510 or just click apply.
Please note, our pay rates may differ depending on your experience and tickets, and between pay as you earn / self employed, we will discuss this with you upon application if applicable.
If you are looking for work and don't think this job is for you, return to our job search to find a role suitable for you. You can also search by location, for example jobs near Newton Abbot. Alternatively you can register with us, for us to find a role for you or view other jobs and more information about our services in Newton Abbot, Devon. We can then check all our available jobs that may not be on our website.
RecruitEasy is a specialist Construction Recruitment Agency supplying, workers, agency workers or temporary staff to the construction industry and other building sectors. We also supply staff and workers to the warehousing, logistics and hospitality sectors. Find out more about us.
You, our candidates, are our total focus and we aim to far exceed your expectations. We aim to promptly and efficiently meet your demands. We understand the difficulties 360 Excavator, Forward Tipper Dumper, Telehandlers and workers face and why we need to be both flexible and very responsive to your precise needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we charge no administration or payroll fees and we do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. These fees can be as much as 5% of your take home pay, equating to £1.10, per hour for this Groundworker / Machine Operator - Newton Abbot Job. On average, That's £190.67 per month that would be lost if you work 40 hours per week, which is £2,288.00 per Year! Working with us, you keep all of the money you earn. Find out more about why umbrella fees are bad.
RecruitEasy is not only the easy way to find a job, it's the smart way!