Kitchen Porter - Newton Abbot
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12
RecruitEasy are looking for a Kitchen Porter to work for our client based in Newton Abbot, Devon.
Start Date: Immediate
- Cleaning and sanitizing all meal preparation areas as well as kitchen walls, stoves, sinks, ovens, and grills.
- Sweeping and mopping all kitchen areas during shifts and at the end of shifts.
- Washing dirty dishes, cutting boards, utensils, and cooking equipment.
- Ensuring that food mixers, cookers, and other cooking equipment are in good working order.
- Receiving and unpacking all deliveries.
- Emptying, re-lining, and washing garbage cans as required.
- Ensuring that refrigerators, freezers, and storage areas are clean and well-organized.
- Assisting the Chef with basic food preparation, which includes washing, peeling, and cutting meal ingredients as per the Chef's instructions.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Own transport would be an advantage
Pay Rate: £11.68 per hour
If you would like more information regarding this Kitchen Porter - Newton Abbot position, please call our office on 01626 572510 or just click apply.
Please note, our pay rates may differ depending on your experience and tickets, and between pay as you earn / self employed, we will discuss this with you upon application if applicable.
Job Type: Hospitality
If you are looking for work and don't think this job is for you, return to our job search to find a role suitable for you. You can also search by location, for example jobs near Newton Abbot. Alternatively you can register with us, for us to find a role for you or view other jobs and more information about our services in Newton Abbot, Devon. We can then check all our available jobs that may not be on our website.
RecruitEasy is a specialist Construction Recruitment Agency supplying, workers, agency workers or temporary staff to the construction industry and other building sectors. We also supply staff and workers to the warehousing, logistics and hospitality sectors. Find out more about us.
You, our candidates, are our total focus and we aim to far exceed your expectations. We aim to promptly and efficiently meet your demands. We understand the difficulties Hospitalitys and workers face and why we need to be both flexible and very responsive to your precise needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we charge no administration or payroll fees and we do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. These fees can be as much as 5% of your take home pay, equating to £0.58, per hour for this Kitchen Porter - Newton Abbot Job. On average, That's £101.23 per month that would be lost if you work 40 hours per week, which is £1,214.72 per Year! Working with us, you keep all of the money you earn. Find out more about why umbrella fees are bad.
RecruitEasy is not only the easy way to find a job, it's the smart way!