Print Operator (large Format) - Newton Abbot
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12
RecruitEasy are looking for a Print Operator (Large format) to work for our client based in Newton Abbot, Devon.
Start Date: Immediate
- Prepare and calibrate machinery for printing and other tasks
- Operate machinery and maintain press to meet product specifications
- Check printed material for proper colour and other aesthetics
- Examine and interpret blueprints and sketches for products
- Calibrate and conduct repairs and modifications on machinery
- Follow all safety protocols
- Ensure proper maintenance, safety, and functioning of all equipment
- Must have previous experience with large formal digital printers and RIP software
- Be competent in Adobe Creative Suite programs including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in the sign Industry
- Operation and maintenance of wide format printers and rip software Print finishing (lamination/application)
Pay Rate: £11.68 to £13.50 per Hour
If you would like more information regarding this Print Operator (large Format) - Newton Abbot position, please call our office on 01626 572510 or just click apply.
Please note, our pay rates may differ depending on your experience and tickets, and between pay as you earn / self employed, we will discuss this with you upon application if applicable.
Job Type: Labourer
Similar Jobs to Print Operator (large Format) - Newton Abbot
Labourer - Up to £13.00 per Hour
2 x Labourer - Up to £13.00 per Hour
Labourer - £11.68 to £12.5 per Hour
Labourer - Up to £13 per Hour
If you are looking for work and don't think this job is for you, look over our similar jobs above or return to our job search to find a role suitable for you. You can also search by location, for example jobs near Newton Abbot. Alternatively you can register with us, for us to find a role for you or view other jobs and more information about our services in Newton Abbot, Devon. We can then check all our available jobs that may not be on our website.
RecruitEasy is a specialist Construction Recruitment Agency supplying, workers, agency workers or temporary staff to the construction industry and other building sectors. We also supply staff and workers to the warehousing, logistics and hospitality sectors. Find out more about us.
You, our candidates, are our total focus and we aim to far exceed your expectations. We aim to promptly and efficiently meet your demands. We understand the difficulties Labourers and workers face and why we need to be both flexible and very responsive to your precise needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we charge no administration or payroll fees and we do not use umbrella companies to process your pay. These fees can be as much as 5% of your take home pay, equating to £0.68, per hour for this Print Operator (large Format) - Newton Abbot Job. On average, That's £117.00 per month that would be lost if you work 40 hours per week, which is £1,404.00 per Year! Working with us, you keep all of the money you earn. Find out more about why umbrella fees are bad.
RecruitEasy is not only the easy way to find a job, it's the smart way!