Job Title: Experienced (Oil/Gas) Service Engineer
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm, rota based
Head office based in the Honiton area.
This family run business is rapidly growing and seeking an experienced Oil/Gas Service Engineer to join their team. An OFTEC certificate is essential, however Gas Safe is desirable. This role is a field based role. You will be mainly working in the surrounding areas. You must hold a clean driving license, and have the relevant knowledge and experience in servicing and repairing all types of oil/gas fired boilers.
The main duties of the Service Engineer will be to install, fault find and carry out the appropriate repairs and maintenance on all domestic and commercial heating and hot water systems.
· Installing and testing boilers and heating/hot water systems
· Perform all maintenance and respond to breakdowns
· Carry out failure diagnostics
· Carry out repairs to restore system functionality
· Testing repaired systems
· Report defective and dangerous systems
· Adhering to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions
· Perform work tasks to the quality standards set by the business
· Communicate with other depots ensuring parts and equipment are available
· Be responsible for the upkeep of your company vehicle
To be considered:
· You must be well presented and have exceptional customer services skills.
· Ability to work within a team, but also work on your own initiative
For further information please contact us here at RecruitEasy 01626 572510